Friday, June 3, 2011

The Day I Posted a Joke No One Would Get But Me Day

Fact: The Downfall meme continues to be some of the funniest shit on the internet. Making fun of Nazis never gets old to me.

Fact: DC announced this week they are rebooting all of their titles in September and renumbering back to issue #1. This has some comics readers up in arms but you may be surprised to hear they are prone to that. I don't get worked up about trivial goings-on like this-as long as I see the conclusion of the War of the Lanterns story arc in the Green Lantern-verse or there will be BIG TROUBLE, DC.

How are these two items related? Here's how. (Geoff Johns is DC's Chief Creative Officer. Fear Itself is a Marvel series.)  My only complaint? Hitler bitching about how his collection is worthless now threatens to make him likable.

No comments:

Post a Comment